Libra Sep 23 − Oct 22 Alias: Alias: The Scales March 25 (25/03) daily libra horoscope: summary libra daily Star 10/10 A Sun/Venus conjunction in your opposite sign highlights whether or not effort youre investing toward a relationship or contractual matter is worth making. Whether its a demand made of your heart, bank balance or both, you could feel youre struggling to match expectations. Its time to take stock of what youre giving and why. Dont resist introducing change where its needed. Read more... summary libra tomorrow Star 8/10 A sense of duty or obligation in one area might be detracting you from focusing on what youd prefer to be doing, so allow your brilliant organizational side to kick in and get through whatever mundane chores or tasks are demanding attention. Mars inf...
Justin Skaggs
Easy to clean up. Portable, good size!
My daughter loves this, it's the perfect size to fit in my bag to bring in the car or out to dinner. The markers are great and they are easy enough for a3yr old to open. Thre markers are great , bright! The pad wipes clean easily with a little water. We liked that the are color in pages but also blank pages. A+ product!
Gęmmå Śmîth
Perfect for my daughter
I bought this originally for my daughters 4th birthday this summer but it was so perfect for her I gave it to her early for Easter. I really love how much comes in this set! the foam cut-outs were perfect and she traced around them for half an hour. The pens are a little bit dry from what we saw but they work just fine. I also really like that there are blank pages as well as illustrated ones so that she can still practice writing her letters and numbers. The velcro keeping it closed is strong and seems pretty sturdy. It keeps her busy in the car especially and cures that long drive boredom. 5/5 Would buy again.
Tigist Seid
Money saver!
0:00 0:00 This video is not intended for all audiences. What date were you born? JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031201920182017201620152014201320122011201020092008200720062005200420032002200120001999199819971996199519941993199219911990198919881987198619851984198319821981198019791978197719761975197419731972197119701969196819671966196519641963196219611960195919581957195619551954195319521951195019491948194719461945194419431942194119401939193819371936193519341933193219311930192919281927192619251924192319221921192019191918191719161915191419131912191119101909190819071906190519041903190219011900 Submit Adobe Flash Player is required to watch this video. Install Flash Player I got this for my almost three year old daughter. She would go through more coloring books than I could count. She literally would have a coloring book completely colored through within a hour so this is a definite money saver! I taught her how to use the wipes so she can start over which she thought was super intriguing! Its compact size is perfect to use during home or travel, Definitely would recommend!
Evangeline Cabiles
Ingenuitive & Sturdy Toy
I was lucky enough to recieve this item as a gift. Even though it's free I am still honest with everything. I went ahead and did a review over on my YouTube channel but for everyone over here I will break down my observations/opinions. PROS -sturdy (sown carefully and not falling apart at all) -compact (travels easily, folds) -comes with pens -fun foam cut outs -pocket the back of the book -30 day warranty -velcro strap to keep book closed -clear pages and outlined pages for different levels and ages -micro fiber towels -fun design CONS -pocket in book was weaker material then shown -markers seemed a little more dry then expected Overall I really do recommend this item, it is a good and sturdy toy. I hope that this review was helpful, if it was please press the button so that I know. I wanna make sure I'm actually giving a useful reviews. Hope this is helpful, -JoyfulSelah