Libra Sep 23 − Oct 22 Alias: Alias: The Scales March 25 (25/03) daily libra horoscope: summary libra daily Star 10/10 A Sun/Venus conjunction in your opposite sign highlights whether or not effort youre investing toward a relationship or contractual matter is worth making. Whether its a demand made of your heart, bank balance or both, you could feel youre struggling to match expectations. Its time to take stock of what youre giving and why. Dont resist introducing change where its needed. Read more... summary libra tomorrow Star 8/10 A sense of duty or obligation in one area might be detracting you from focusing on what youd prefer to be doing, so allow your brilliant organizational side to kick in and get through whatever mundane chores or tasks are demanding attention. Mars inf...
Rahman Baba
Comfortable
Definitely no slip. Very comfortable! Washed it in the washing machine with no problems and line dried it. It's like stepping out of your bathtub and on a cloud
Lonnie Heath
Good quality rug
Love this rug. Good quality
Nadine Dauphin-Simmons
Nice
Great rug
Jessie Mae Kent
Great looking
This taupe chenille loop is very pretty ... a nice modern spa look
Anna Guzman
PRACTICAL AND STYLISH
Love this bathroom rug. Sits right in front of tub, very absorbant, rich navy blue color, easy to wash and comfortable.
Mahnoor Hunjra
So far so good!
I've been re-doing my bathroom and needed a long skinny rug due to the shape of my bathroom. This one does the trick! It's soft and dries quickly. Color is accurate to the picture. Haven't had any problems with it slipping around on the floor.
Brad Ailani Bradshaw
Nice rug
Great, perfect measurements for the area I needed
Abegail Sapetin
Great rug! I am buying another.
I am truly surprised how much I like this rug! It's very thick and comfortable! it looks like it'll hold up for a long time to come. I have a dog coming in and out of a doggie door and wood floors! so I wanted something for him to land on. Is doggie door is right beside my sliding door, so I got the longer version and laid it in front of both of them. It looks very nice.
Sharon Harripersadh
Measure first and read the measurements
It is very pretty, love the color and so soft. I do suggest you read the measurements first. I bought to put in front of my vanity, but as you can see it is not very wide. I put photos so you can see. I put it in front of my shower and it is really nice stepping in and out of the shower.
Amy Jenkins
Very soft and comfortable
I bought this product for my kitchen. We are putting in a kitchen in our new home and i ordered the rug for by the sink. Mainly to bring a bit of color to the kitchen which flows into the dinning and living area. Rug matches the curtains that are in the dinning and living room. I am very pleased with it. Thank you. Great for a bathroom or beside a kids bed. My dog loves it too.